Automatically rename links when linked note is renamed
Hi, when updating a note title, it would be useful if all the notes that link to that note could have their text updated to reflect that new title. Please see below for details:
Steps to replicate:
- Create a new note with title "Note A"
- Enter the following text in Note A: "This is a link to [[Note B]]" and allow amplenote to create "Note B" when prompted.
- Open Note B and change the title to "Note B1"
- Open Note A
- Note A text should now read: "This is a link to [[Note B1]]"
- Note A text still reads "This is a link to [[Note B]]"